Position: IT Business Analyst
Location: REMOTE (Tampa Bay area company)
IT Business Analyst
– Interview stakeholders and subject matter experts
– Investigate application behavior
– Document requirements
– Write user stories
– Capture rule changes
– Perform user acceptance testing
– Communicate clarifications as needed to team
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
– Exposure to accounting, point-of-sale, ERP, distribution management or other related field
– Detail oriented
– Agile/Scrum team experience
– Experience with Azure DevOps/Jira/Trello/Kanban
– Comfort with basic SQL queries
There are two small development teams – one for application rewrite and one for special projects (legacy code). Merging into one team is still a ways off because of how different the code and tooling is between the teams.
We have a BA now who is trying to keep up with enough requirements to keep the rewrite development team running.
Current QA analyst and boss are acting as a BA for the Special projects team. This new person would come in and help us get the Special projects requirements written and lend a hand to the rewrite team BA. They would report to Dir of S/W, directly.
Current analyst has a good rhythm, and her work product is excellent. She could always learn from another B/A but we hope for the new person to come in and help, not take over.
Formerly WATERFALL, but Agile/SCRUM – but NOT rigid SCRUM addicts
No formal Scrum Master
Rebuilding OLD products in NEW TECH, including new UI, Cloud, jscript, .Net Core, business logic
Won’t code, but bonus if you can read it
WILL look at Data & business logic, rules
Accounting, Data, business systems are important
Q/A is a plus
Will NOT be a lead
seeking a Tinkerer, will look “under the hood” at “why” etc…
Call if you have questions- 813.948.7878
Send resume TODAY
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com